4-digit CID registration on Aptos is now open!
4-digit CIDs on Aptos are now open for registration!
The later the registration fee is higher. Each CID is valid for two years. You can re-register after expiration. If the CID is valid for less than 6 months, it can be renewed for two years.
CID is the underlying account system of ComingChat, the decentralized identity of users.
The CID consists of 1–12 digits. In the personal homepage and chat interface in the ComingChat app, the CID is displayed in digital form, similar to the QQ number of web2.
Among them, the 4-digit CID is deployed on the Aptos network. The four-digit CID of ComingChat on Aptos is numbered from 1000 to 9999, a total of 9000. At the same time, the four-digit CID is also a domain name NFT on Aptos, which ends with “.aptos”, such as “1234.aptos”, which can be freely circulated in the NFT market on Aptos.
aptos-cid has the following functions:
1. Domain name NFT, which itself has certain transaction value and collection value.
2. Users can bind aptos-cid to some personal accounts, such as Twitter, Discord, etc.
3. Users can use the four-digit CID on Aptos to log in to ComingChat as a ComingChat account.
4. In ComingChat, you can transfer omnichain token assets including APT to a CID without the need for the other party’s token address.
5. CID has an on-chain reputation system, which is presented on the personal homepage of ComingChat with symbols such as moon and bitcoin, indicating the user’s reputation level.
Since the mint link of some NFT projects that promised to give a whitelist has ended, after excluding these projects, the following are some NFT projects that have not been mint.
These projects provide a total of 670 whitelists for users who register with our four-digit CID. We will announce which CID holders are whitelisted after user registration.
In ComingChat, SocialFi means the collection of the following three:
1. Decentralized Account System (CID)
2. Payment tool (omnichain wallet)
3. Social system (Chat+DAO Moments)
The above solves the three problems of “people”, “money”, and “connection”respectively, and provides the basis for DeFi and GameFi.