Check Your First-round Mined KSX Balance
On January 15th, we will be launching the SherpaX mainnet.
The KSX you mined in the first-round will be airdropped to your CID address. There may be certain cases where some users do not know how to check their airdrop balance; hence we prepared the following guidelines.
Checking your KSX balance is easy with the following simple steps:
Step #1: Access to SherpaX Testnet Browser
Step #2: Add ComingChat account using mnemonic phrase or Keystore file
1️⃣ Add account via seed
- Click [Add account] to import mnemonic phrase
- Delete mnemonics provided and paste your ComingChat 12-word mnemonics
2️⃣ Add account via backup file
- Click [Restore JSON] to import Keystore
- Import your Keystore file to (backup file)
Step #3: Double check if the node selected is (Testnode)
Step #4: That’s all! Your mined KSX balance is now displayed!
- Your Balance is the total mined KSX balance of the first-round.
- Free Balance is the amount of KSX you will be rewarded on January 15th.
- Voting Frozen is the amount of KSX that will be released in 3 phases.
ComingChat’s mission is to build a metaverse for the entire ecosystem. With the economic structure of Bitcoin, it aims to reshape the digital economy system for billions of people around the world by building a simple, secure, and private global payment system and financial infrastructure. It further strengthens the interaction between the Internet and the real world by serving as a gateway for users to enter the Web3.0 world where a programmable identity system is established with CID as users’ digital identity, thus achieving unprecedented interoperability.
It will be a trustworthy, and user-centered metaverse platform that enhances user interaction services including:
- Decentralized social system
- Bitcoin wallet
- NFT ecosystem